Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Long Hiatus!

Hey everyone!  It has been some time since I posted a Star Trek novel review.  Well, that's about to change.  Just because I took a break from writing reviews doesn't mean I've stopped reading!  While I've been on a Song of Ice and Fire kick recently, I did manage to read a fair number of Trek novels earlier this summer.  Look forward to reviews of all of the following:

Star Trek: Vanguard: Open Secrets by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
Star Trek: Vanguard: Precipice by David Mack
Star Trek: The Mirror Universe: Sorrows of Empire by David Mack
All four novellas in Star Trek: Vanguard: Declassified by Kevin Dilmore, David Mack, Marco Palmieri, and Dayton Ward.

Also, I am currently reading James Swallow's novel, Cast No Shadow, dealing with disgraced former Starfleet officer Lieutenant Valeris following the events of Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.  But first, look for a review of the classic Trek novel, The Final Reflection, by John M. Ford, coming soon!

Sorry for the extended absence, but I hope to make up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment